Friday, February 12, 2010

Making Eyelet Curtains With Jupiter Rings I'm Trying To Make Eyelet Curtains But Cannot Find A Store To Buy The Eyelets?

I'm trying to make eyelet curtains but cannot find a store to buy the eyelets? - making eyelet curtains with jupiter rings

Looking at a piece of tape or ribbon Grommet eyelet curtains, solar and Jupiter's rings to buy the complete look. I searched online, but most retailers in the UK and not sent abroad. I was in a Hancock fabric store, but they are not useful, do not even have eyes band camp. Joanne I will try to continue. Is there anyone who knows a good place to buy them all? Why not a provider of a wide range of fabrics for curtains? Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

starrwoo... said...

If you can not find anywhere Joanne tried to sell the tents or repairs,

Billy T said...

Your local Wal-Mart. Watch crafts and fabrics

Post a Comment